Thursday, March 29, 2007

Real Soon Now

Big Daring Fireball fan. So much so that I've actually been rather patient about this:

Mr. Gruber,

On October 14, 2006, I submitted an order for a Classic Daring Fireball T-Shirt (XXL). I have been enjoying the full RSS feeds ever since. But I didn't get the shirt.

On December 15, 2006, I followed the directions in my PayPal confirmation email and sent an email to support@daringfireball informing you that I had not received a shirt. I received no reply to this email. And I didn't get the shirt.

On February 19, 2007, I again sent an email to the support address, and cc'ed the comments address this time, informing you that I had not received a shirt. I again received no reply to this email. And I didn't get the shirt.

On Monday, March 26, 2007, I read your post about your membership drive. I'm glad that things are going well for you. However, this reminded me that I still have not received a shirt.

For the fourth time, can I please have the shirt that I paid for 5 months ago?

Thank you,
Brian Slick


I guess I'm not alone. Oh well. I have too many gray shirts anyway.

No comments: